Author: Michael Duane Archer
I have been a full-time participant in the markets for 43 years. I’ve acted as a private trader through it all, but also as an SEC registered Investment Advisor, a NFA CTA, a branch manager for Heinold (Honolulu) a researcher and a teacher/mentor.
My ‘go-to’ method of trading Goodman Wave Theory, a trading method taught to me by Charles B. Goodman in the 1970s and early 1980s. The Goodman Method is an holistic, self-contained trading approach built on the core principles of Goodman Wave Theory – Propagation. In Goodman, prices ‘propagate into larger and larger 1-2-3s. Rather than 1-2-3-4-5, Goodman teaches a 1-2-3 becomes a ‘1’ to a larger 1-2-3. It also uses ‘overlays’ to narrow down the possibilities until the trader has a candidate which Mr. Goodman called ‘a high-percentage sitting duck.’
Sale Page : amazon.com
This product is available
An accessible introduction to trading currencies
While the Foreign Exchange (Forex) market can be a very profitable place, you must have a firm understanding of how to operate within this environment if you intend on achieving any success.
- Guides you through the process of opening your own account as well as the actual placing and managing of currency orders
- Offers specific trading strategies and tactics
- A companion Web site will provide updates on brokers and FOREX services
- Includes a new chapter on Forex trading platforms
- The often confusing FOREX calculations reduced to handy computer-side tables
On the heels of the recent market crash, this fully revised Third Edition filled with in-depth insights and practical advice that takes into account all of the recent changes in the currency market and shows you how to profit from them.
Get Download Links For Membership