Author: Jeff Cooper
Jeff Cooper was born in Los Angeles where he enrolled in the Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps at Los Angeles High School. He graduated from Stanford University with a bachelor’s degree in political science. He received a regular commission in the United States Marine Corps (USMC) in September 1941. During World War II he served in the Pacific theatre with the Marine Detachment aboard USS Pennsylvania. After the Korean War, the Marine Corps declined his application to remain on active duty. In the mid-1960s, he received a master’s degree in history from the University of California, Riverside. From the late 1950s through the early 1970s, he was a part-time high school and community college history teacher.
Sale Page : Jeff Cooper
This product is available
Among the strategies taught are:
* Stepping In Front Of Size — You will be taught how to identify when a large institution is desperately attempting to buy or sell a large block of stock. You will then be taught how to step in front of this institution before the stock explodes or implodes. This strategy leads to gains from 1/4 point to 4 points within minutes.
* 1-2-3-4s — Rapidly moving stocks tend to pause for a few days before they explode again.
* Expansion Breakouts –Most breakouts are false! You will learn the one breakout pattern that consistently leads to further gains. This pattern alone is worth the price of the manual!
* Creating The Daily Hit List — You cannot make money in stocks that are not moving! You will learn the powerful method that identifies which stocks to trade on a daily basis. You will be taught how to recognize which stocks are rapidly moving and which set-ups to use to trade them. This knowledge assures you of being in the correct stocks everyday.
* Also, you will learn how to trade market explosions (Boomers), how to trade secondary offerings, how to trade Slingshots, and you will learn a number of other profitable strategies that will make you a superior trader.
Written by professional equities trader, Jeff Cooper, this best-selling manual teaches traders how to day-trade and short-term trade the best moving stocks. Jeff’s strategies identify daily the ideal stocks to trade and point out the exact entry and protective exit point. Most trades risk 1 point or less and last from a few hours to a few days.
Get: Jeff Cooper – Hit & Run Trading