Author: Greg Morris
Greg Morris is a portfolio manager for PMFM, Inc., managing the PMFM Core Advantage Portfolio Trust mutual fund. He is the author of The Complete Guide to Market Breadth Indicators, along with numerous articles for professional publications, and has spoken to thousands of traders and investors at industry conferences around the world.
Sale Page : Greg Morris
This product is available
Empower your trading with Japanese candlestick charting
For each of 89 distinctive candle patterns, its standardized format provides you with:
- Commentary–Description of pattern and significance of its name, insights into unique features, and other concise explanation
- Rules of Recognition–Simple rules for quick, accurate identification along with precise, day-by-day descriptions of pattern development
- Pattern Flexibility–Situations that change the pattern’s effectiveness with explanations of allowable deviations from the classic pattern
- Pattern Breakdown–Instructions for reducing the pattern to a single candle line and whether or not outside confirmation is suggested or unnecessary
- Related Patterns–Patterns that have similar formations, could be considered variations, or are a part of this pattern
- Example–A graphic example of the pattern to both aid in recognition and eliminate costly confusion in pattern identification
Additional information and insights present different interpretations of candlesticks based on intraday instead of end-of-day events and action, improving signal reliability.
For millions of traders, candlesticks have become a key tool in creating and verifying trading signals. Candlestick Charting Explained is the only book you need to start integrating their proven versatility and effectiveness into your technical trading program.
In this revised and expanded third edition, candlestick expert Greg Morris updates his influential guidebook with valuable new material and patterns to give you:
- Thorough coverage of candlestick patterns to allow instant analysis of investor attitude and probable market direction
- Methods for integrating candlesticks with traditional Western charting analysis for enhanced signal verification
- Completely new section by Ryan Litchfield dedicated to “Trading with Candlesticks”
- Current insights into trader psychology, and how it impacts interactions between buyers and sellers