Author: Matt Clark & Jason Katzenback
Matt Clark: Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of Amazing and the original creator of Amazing Selling Machine. Clark is an investor, entrepreneur, speaker, and pilot.
Jason Katzenback: Co-Founder and CEO of Amazing. He is an entrepreneur and philanthropist who has generated more than $120 million in sales in his own personal companies. Katzenback has mentored, coached, and taught tens of thousands of students to create and operate their own businesses.
Sale Page : amazingsellingmachine
This product is available
Module 2: Suppliers, Samples and Professional Online Presence.
The overview of the second module
It is a crucial aspect of Amazon business, and most Amazon seller got it wrong which affects their profit margin. But, with ASM, you don’t need to worry.
- How to discover your profit merging
- How to understand Amazon’s Fees,
- Creating a Professional Online Presence,
- An easy way of finding and contacting Suppliers with their Proven Templates.
- The simple steps to calculating the cost of any Product
- How to get samples for your product opportunity and more.
Module 2 gives details about how to make your product listing stand out from from the Amazon listings and how to avoid pitfall to find great suppliers for your product.
Module 3: Ordering Inventory and Creating Your Brand
This is where you will learn more about ordering your inventory and how to create your brand.
- Choosing the best supplier and getting the highest profit Margin.
- How to order your first Inventory
- The steps to ASM brand name creation Process
- How to purchase your UPC (Universal Product Code)
- Product Listing, designing and packaging
Not only that, in this module, they will show you the easiest way to create your Powerful brand logo, There are more things to learn such as guide to automatic List Building, the real Power of Package Inserts, how to determine whether to ship by Air or by Sea, simple way to placing your first Inventory order and more.
Module 4: Create Your Brand Assets
This module will show you the easiest way to build your brand assets and ensuring launch success. Also, you will learn how to set up social medial for your eCommerce business.
- Setting up a Facebook Page for your business
- Building a YouTube channel for your brand
- Creating a Pinterest board for your brand.
- Setting up your first lead Page
- Building your customer list:
- Setting up an auto-responder account
This module is full of in-depth information on how to build brand assets and take your business to the next level.
Get: Matt Clark & Jason Katzenback – Amazing Selling Machine XI