The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics Description
The Washington Manual® of Medical Therapeutics, 37th Edition, offers compact, high-yield content that takes into account the most recent developments in medical technology and therapeutics. This information is crucial for providing excellent patient care.
The Washington Manual offers succinct, logical approaches to diagnosis and management of frequently encountered medical conditions, including new therapies that improve patient outcomes. It was written by faculty, residents, and fellows at the prestigious Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, and it was edited by chief residents. Learn why this best-selling resource is relied upon by professors and housestaff for daily clinical practice in internal medicine.
Here’s what you will learn in this book:
- Coverage of a variety of medical specializations and fields, all at your fingertips for easy review and reference.
- Features a new, vibrant design with instructions, tables, diagrams, and information on dosage and treatment that are simple to understand.
- Simple algorithms for quick visual guidance
- Focuses on issues that practitioners, including residents, interns, medical students, and others, face every day.
- Internal Medicine Chief Residents from Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis and Washington University School of Medicine have carefully vetted the content.