The Opening Bell Income Strategy Course Description
The Opening Bell Income Strategy is the light bulb that lit your trading career path where you can strengthen and augment your trading knowledge. Also, this course provides you with a comprehensive picture of the trading market that illustrates in detail the operating systems so you can widen open your view and mindset to be wiser and more circumspect in every decision that lessens the risks and mistakes in the trading process.
You have the opportunity to meet Tood Mitchell and Craig Hill via the webinar and 8 hours of “Look over our shoulder” pre-recorded live trading which you will listen to the sharing of 2 top trading experts about their career stories involving how they started, their failure and overcome methods and the experience that they collected during their working time. Also, they provide you with high-quality strategies and exclusive techniques which will help you to start your trading career smoothly and manage the working process easier to get high and consistent profits.
What will you learn from this course?
The Opening Bell Income Strategy walks you through the trading industry with the professional syllabus involved in coaching DVDs. You will learn the brand new mini strategy that is fully disclosed and released to you along with other trading tips and resources.
Here is the summary of lectures you will get in this trading course:
- Determining the comprehensive picture of the context in the market will guide you to the right side of trading.
- Identifying Key Trade Zone in order to pinpoint high-reward and low-risk trading opportunities
- Intraday Trading Tactics and Intraday Trading Strategies so you know whether or not to fade a Key Trade Zone or enter a breakthrough a Key Trade Zone,
- Simple trade management strategies so you’re not getting stopped out too early or too late,
- The best and most reliable methods for taking profits trading off of the Key Trade Zones,
- Learning how to use Market Internals to look “under the hood” and see who’s really in control
- What to look for in Pre-Market Trading and how these clues often provide a road map of how the trading day will likely play out and so on.