Dive deep into the Real Estate Investing Master Course
What will you learn in this course?
This Real Estate Investing Master Course gives you education about real estate that will open your eyes wide to the full picture of this investing field and collect comprehensive knowledge after finishing this course. With the high-quality lectures and syllabus that ensure you are able to follow up, get through and successfully apply to your personal cases, you will be trained with mentors who are experts in the investment and real estate industry. The mentors will teach you the causal languages and also introduce to you common terms used in this field so you can in-depth understand and consume new useful knowledge. Here is some highlight part of what you will get at the end of this course
- The ultimate method for assembling an all-star team that will set you up for success will be given
- High-effective tactics to fund an investment property with other people’s money
- Master the techniques which help you create a solid investment plan.
Your career path will be lit by the light bulb Real Estate Investing Master Course. You will receive a lot from this course more than you expect. That is, besides 11 professional lessons taking you 4 – 8 hours to learn and the learning time is flexible depending on your available time. There are dozens of additional resources that are really helpful for you to take a reference in the future when you are working as a real estate investor.
Let’s take a look at the summary of 11 lessons that you will be trained in this course:
- Lesson 1: Getting started: Learning 5 myths of real estate investing and how to overcome them
- Lesson 2: Setting goals: Building the foundation for you about the program and the very first key to unlocking success. Meeting the SMART goals which helps you to define a realistic target and create the right path to follow and attain it.
- Lesson 3: The team: Learning how to assemble an all-star that will set you up for success so you can find the right team for support in the process
- Lesson 4: The market: Learning techniques to define and choose the right market for you. You will be instructed step by step to determine which markets are available and be the best ones for you to enter and get profits from.
- Lesson 5: The Demographic: learning how to focus on the target market even further by looking at demographic elements allows you to attract and capture many good deals.
- Lesson 6: The math part 1: Meeting 5-step property evaluation and the method to determine whether a property is worth your time.
- Lesson 7: The math part 2: Continuing lesson 6, you will learn how to assess and verify the expense.
- Lesson 8: The close: Getting to know how to write a proper offer and close the deal instead of reading the letters of Intent and Purchase and Sale Agreements that might confuse you.
- Lesson 9: The truth: Learning how to find things in due diligence via the broken down checklists and what you need to look out for.
- Lesson 10: The business plan: Building the operating income plan by using all data you have just collected.
- Lesson 11: The management: Learning to decide whether you are able to manage the property to yourself or you need a few extra hands on deck.
Why should you invest in real estate?
In fact, real estate is an investing activity that brings a lot of money for you if you do it right. Even though real estate is vast and complicated which required investor to be wise and patient with a high passion to gain strength for playing in this field, most people choose real estate as the main field for extending their money on account of several advantages when investing in this field:
- Being able to build equity for the future
- Getting protection against inflation
- Being able to create regular income and cash flow
- Being able to impact the larger community
- Diversifying your personal portfolio
- Qualifying for valuable tax advantages
- And so on
Therefore, you can optimize your real estate investing career by taking part in The Real Estate Investing Master Course of Ken McElroy to pack a solid knowledge about this field including the strategies and techniques allowing you to run the process smoothly and avoid common risks.
There are no reviews yet.