Surpassing your trading abilities with The Hedge Bundle course
How does this course benefit you?
The Hedge Bundle Course brought to you by SpotGamma Academy is an enlightening trading course that is regarded as a useful tool helping traders at any level to advance their trading skills via high-specialized lessons and complete powerful information.
By joining the learning program of The Hedge Bundle Course, you will be walked through cutting-edge strategies and ultimate techniques, allowing you to fluently utilize personal trading cases to boost income and profits. In the end, you will how this course shortens your path in determining wealth and success in the trading industry.
Discovering the learning program
Taking part in The Hedge Bundle course, you will discover an intelligent and logical syllabus, involving high-quality lectures teaching you about the secret and uncovering information in the trading market, separated into 3 different levels: Junior, Senior, and Portfolio manager. You will learn with the careful instruction of a course mentor, getting through the required skills for each trader segment which was based on the demand of people.
Here is the specific course’s content that you will follow up on when participating in The Hedge Bundle course:
- Analyze the profit profiles of call and put options
- Recognize the variables that affect the pricing of an option
- Distinguish between intrinsic and temporal value
- Analyze an option chain and evaluate the pricing of various strike prices and maturities.
- Evaluate each of the major Greeks in terms of their risk management responsibilities.
- Recognize the influence of market makers on stock price movement via Delta hedging.
- Distinguish between realized and implied volatility and their related Greeks Apply multi-dimensional scenarios to spot price, time, and volatility in order to forecast the course of an option’s value
- Interpret the structure of the word.
- Recognize implied volatility forward and how it relates to VIX futures.
- Assess volatility skew, its origins, and how it tells you about an asset’s tail risk.
- Recognize second-order Greeks, such as Vanna and Charm, and their impact on markets as a result of dealer positioning.
- Introduce new trading strategies, such as spreads, ratios, and butterfly trading.
- Straddles and collars are used to trade volatility and skew.
- Prior to and following gamma squeezes, identify and trade them
There are no reviews yet.