Storing Up Profits: Capitalize on America’s Obsession with STUFF by Investing in Self-Storage Description
Smart investors are now resorting to self-storage as the popularity of real estate investing causes an unheard-of stampede to the property market. In the United States, there are more than 54,000 self-storage facilities, which is more than there are Starbucks, McDonald’s, and Subway restaurants combined. A considerable portion of these facilities can be successfully updated to operate or sell.
Paul Moore, a self-storage fund manager, will show you how to buy, run, and sell storage unit facilities of all sizes economically in this thorough review. Build a multigenerational income generator while you still have the chance to get ahead of your rivals!
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- How to transition from investing in real estate or multifamily buildings to business self-storage
- The little-known tactic employed by operators to produce profits of more than 40% each year
- There are ten unexpected tax benefits for commercial self-storage investors, which is why many of them pay no taxes.
- How to find a mom-and-pop self-storage facility in a booming area
- How to be successful in self-storage without giving up your day job or retirement
- Four effective ways to create a self-storage business
Plus a lot more!