Personal Finance #1 Goals, Planning, & Time Value of Money Description
This course is about a guide on how to manage personal finance. You will learn with many examples and practice in the format of Excel and presentations.
We will understand the differences between personal finance, economics, accounting, and corporate finance. Therefore, you will know the reason for the importance of personal finance.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- Building your personal finances
- Learn how to define financial objectives based on your unique circumstances.
- What are the distinctions between accounting, economics, and finance?
- Define the time value of money principles and how long-term planning might benefit from them.
- Make a present value calculation using Excel and other techniques.
- Calculate future value via several techniques, such as Excel.
- Excel can be used to calculate the present value of an annuity among other tools.
- Excel can be used to calculate the future value of an annuity among other tools.