Author: Kenneth A.Small
Kenneth A. Small is Research Professor and Professor Emeritus of Economics at the University of California at Irvine. Erik T. Verhoef is Professor of Spatial Economics at VU University, Amsterdam.
The Economics of Urban Transportation
Sale Page : Kenneth A.Small
This product is available
Kenneth A.Small – The Economics of Urban Transportation
Small and Verhoef cover all basic topics needed for any application of economics to transportation:
- forecasting the demand for transportation services under alternative policies
- measuring all the costs including those incurred by users
- setting prices under practical constraints
- choosing and evaluating investments in basic facilities
- designing ways in which the private and public sectors interact to provide services.This timely new edition of Kenneth A. Small’s seminal textbook Urban Transportation Economics, co-authored with Erik T. Verhoef, has been fully updated, covering new areas such as parking policies, reliability of travel times, and the privatization of transportation services, as well as updated treatments of congestion modelling, environmental costs, and transit subsidies.Rigorous in approach and making use of real-world data and econometric techniques, it contains case studies from a range of countries including congestion charging in Norway, Singapore and the UK, light rail in the Netherlands and freeway tolls in the US.
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses, By changing the internal values which are more about member benefits, we have created a completely superior upgrade version with various features as well as the automatic system that surely will offer you a new different experience with more benefits , more time, and cost reduction. We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.
There are no reviews yet.