Docker – Deep Dive [LINUX Academy] Description
In this course, Docker Deep Dive, you’ll move from zero to Docker by learning all you need to know to advance your career and gain the confidence to work with containers:
- Investigate the fundamentals of containers and the core technologies that enable them on Linux and Windows.
- Learn the fundamentals of images and containers, including how to create, manage, and use them.
- Investigate orchestration and some of the new enterprise capabilities.
Here is the content outline for this course:
- Course Overview
- Course Intro
- Installing Docker
- Architecture and Theory
- Working with Images
- Containerizing an App
- Working with Containers
- Building a Secure Swarm
- Container Networking
- Working with Volumes and Persistent Data
- Working with Secrets
- Deploying in Production with Stacks and Services
- Enterprise Tooling
- What Next