Covid Transmission Modeling Description
An interdisciplinary review of the COVID-19 pandemic crisis is provided in COVID Transmission Modeling: An Insight into Infectious Diseases Mechanism, which also discusses many elements of more recent modeling methodologies and workable remedies for medical emergencies. Using actual COVID-19 data sets, this book tries to develop a variety of creative and useful mathematical, statistical, and epidemiological models.
It places a focus on interdisciplinary theoretical postulates developed from real-world experience and public health expertise. The 12 chapters of the book each highlight important health indicators, determine the geometric course of the disease and provide control strategies. These chapters also provide invaluable and exploratory tools to enable explicit assumptions.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- Mathematical Modeling Approach to COVID-19: Vetted Real Data.
- Time Series Stochastic Projection Models for the Estimation of COVID Trend
- Study of Anxiety and Fear of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Gene Sequencing Modeling
- Real-Time PCR (RT-PCR) for COVID-19 Diagnosis and Changes in Threshold Cycle (Ct) in Association with Different Parameters
- COVID-19 Vaccination Modeling Approach to Public Health Policy
- The trend of COVID-19 Surge Projection
- Risk Analysis of COVID-19—Vetted by Real Data Sets
- Data-Driven Decision Support Model for COVID-19
- Age-Specific SARS-Cov-19 Incidence Modeling
- National Health Policies and Their Perspectives on the Approach to Control COVID-19 and Other Infectious Diseases
- Statistical Ethics for Computational Biology and Medical Science