Wyckoff Analytics – Point and Figure Part III
Wyckoff Analytics – Point and Figure Part III has put emphasis on how to maintain the stability of results generated from Point and Figure (P&F) charts with the aid of systematic tactics. Besides, Bruce and Roman guide how to differentiate the structures in different trading ranges and timeframes. The adjustments to the insights produced by a legendary trader – Richard Wyckoff are instructed in detail in Wyckoff Analytics – Point and Figure Part III. These are the advanced applications of the techniques in two previous sessions.
In addition to part I we also provide separate parts I and II, please refer to the link below Wyckoff Analytics - Point and Figure Part I Wyckoff Analytics - Point and Figure Part II
Week 1: Review of Point and Figure fundamentals and Expansion
- Build up Wyckoff Point and Figure with the aid of the StockCharts.com platform.
- How to determine which count line is in each trading range.
- Explanation of modified horizontal approach to P&F technique and the guideline of application.
- Timing to use 1-box, 3-box, and 5-box reversal techniques.
- Improvements in analyzing the price targets and the anticipation of the next market moves.
- Illustrate the applicability of P&F techniques in a wide range of time frames with multiple case studies.
Week 2: How the P&F technique works in different contexts of time frames
- Application to swing trading to point out the intra-day P&F counts.
- Which trading methods should be used in long-term campaigns?
- Better timing and swing trading management.
- Instruction of tape reading and trading off P&F charts
Week 3: Take Point and Figure techniques to the next level
- Bruce’s methods of analyzing Points and Figures to gain insights into the power of security.
- Application and interpretation of sizes of percentage-scaled box.
- The modifications that Bruce has made to Bullish Percentage are instructed.
Who is Richard Wyckoff?
Richard Demile Wyckoff (1873 -1934) was considered to be one of the most influential trading experts in the 20th century. He innovated the technical approach to trading markets, which brought him desirable success. His reputation is not that huge if he kept his knowledge for himself. Richard Wyckoff committed himself body and soul to the career of education and research on trading, whose insights remain valuable today.
Richard was an ardent researcher of technical analysis so a lot of techniques were developed to apply to his actual trading, which was publicly shared in the Magazine of Wall Street. He also pointed out the common figures of prominent traders at the time, such as Jesse Livermore, J.P. Morgan, etc. through many interviews and mutual projects. His findings might help you take a glimpse into the motives behind the behavior of players and market trends.
One of the reasons that make Wyckoff’s knowledge and research timeless is the concentration on the core values that underlie the market. Wyckoff’s techniques still arouse curiosity and inspiration from the modern trading and academic community. One of the most popular courses is Wyckoff Analytics – Point and Figure developed by Bruce Fraser and Roman Bogomazov.
Who is Bruce Fraser?
Bruce Fraser started to teach the Wyckoff method for graduate-level courses at Golden Gate University in 1987. Additionally, he develops expertise in technical analysis, strategies, and implementation, and business cycle analysis. The dedication to Wyckoff’s methods is explained by Bruce’s successful application of Wyckoff’s techniques to his own trading for over 35 years. Wyckoff Market Discussion has been established by Bruce and his friend, Roman Bogomazov, to publish popular blogs on Wyckoff methods.
Who is Roman Bogomazov?
Roman Bogomazov is the founder of online educational courses on the Wyckoff Method in his own organization of Wyckoff Analytics, LLC. Like Bruce Fraser, Roman has also applied the insights of Wyckoff to his successful 20 – year trading career. The effectiveness of the techniques has been proven and adjusted to catch up with the modern market status.