Author: Peter Navarro
- Trading books are a form of accounting ledger that contains records of all tradeable financial assets of a bank.
- Trading books are subject to gains and losses that affect the financial institution directly.
- Losses in a bank’s trading book can have a cascading effect on the global economy, such as those that occurred during the 2008 financial crisis.
Sale Page : amazon.com
This product is available
From the Publisher
Peter Navarro, Ph.D. is a professor of business and economics at the University of California. The author of If It’s Raining in Brazil, Buy Starbucks, Dr. Navarro has written articles for Harvard Business Review, BusinessWeek, the Wall Street Journal, and other financial publications.
From the Back Cover
The First Hands-On Guidebook for Macrowave Investing–Today’s Most Potent, Strategically Advanced Event-Trading Technique
“Macro” events play a large part in determining movement in markets, sectors, and individual stocks. Often these events are preceded by signals that a price-impacting event is about to occur. The key to success is using those signals to determine your buys and sells. The companion to Dr. Peter Navarro’s bestselling If It’s Raining In Brazil, Buy Starbucks, which won over the investing world to the effectiveness of macrowave investing, this workbook features:
- Techniques to determine the direction of the market, sector trends, and stocks within those sectors
- Exercises, review questions, checklists, and more to preparee you for macrowave investing
- The Three-Point Break Method–A tool to identify trend reversals and the profitable points at which to buy or sell
Financial markets are driven by the emotions, and reactions of investors to headline reports and events. When the Market Moves, Will You Be Ready? shows you how to use the predictive strength of macrowave investing to determine when such events will occur, the impact of these events on the market, and the sectors or stocks that will help you profit from the aftermath.
“This book takes a wonderful ‘bifocal’ look at investing. If you want a book that is both practical and insightful, this is the book for you.”–Julie Stav, author of the #1 bestseller Get Your Share
Get: Peter Navarro – When The Market Moves Will You Be Ready