Trading Blueprint is one of the latest Trading Riot Courses, which clarifies the trading strategy that the founder of Trading Riot has used in both cryptocurrency and legacy markets. The trading blueprint explains the strategies in detail that covers you from basic to advanced knowledge and the application to actual daily trading. Additionally, the guide of trading strategies used in day trading and swing trading is also found in Trading Blueprint with a wide range of price action and order flow patterns.
Update in 2021, the trading blueprint is expanded with a trading plan that goes from higher timeframe analysis to reduce timeframe execution patterns. Trading Blueprint helps you easily visualize trading opportunities and implementation. You will also see the illustration in multiple trading examples.
The table of Contents in Trading Blueprint can be found below:
Part 1: Price Action
- Introduction – Is trading worth it?
- Conventional wisdom
- The market as an advertising mechanism
- Market Structure
- Order Flow and Liquidity
- Trading the SFP/Sweeps as the road to disaster
- How I trade support and resistance
- Supply and Demand Imbalances
- Trading the FTR
- Trading the O/U
- Trading the V – shape
- Is Price Action Enough?
- Problem with swing trading
- My swing trading strategy
- Price action trading things I didn’t know where to put
Part 2: Auction Market Theory and Order Flow
- Is trading order flow trading just another marketing catch?
- Trading different markets
- Auction market theory
- The 5 auction market theory rules
- Market profile
- Volume profile
- Volume-based support and Resistance
- VWAP – glorified moving average?
- Everything Delta
- Footprint Chart
- Trading SFP/Sweeps with Footprint – much less disaster
- Other Price Action setups with Order Flow and Volume Confluence
- Pre-trading routine and what I look for during the session
There are no reviews yet.