Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money – That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! Is the story of Robert Kiyosaki and his two dads: his real poor father and the rich father of his best friend, and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- Introduction: Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Chapter 1: The Rich Don’t Work for Money
- Chapter 2: Why Teach Financial Literacy?
- Chapter 3: Mind Your Own Business
- Chapter 4: The History of Taxes and the Power of Corporations
- Chapter 5: The Rich Invent Money
- Chapter 6: Work to Learn – Don’t Work for Money
- Chapter 7: Overcoming Obstacles
- Chapter 8: 10 Steps to Get Started