Author: Peter S.Pande
- Trading books are a form of accounting ledger that contains records of all tradeable financial assets of a bank.
- Trading books are subject to gains and losses that affect the financial institution directly.
- Losses in a bank’s trading book can have a cascading effect on the global economy, such as those that occurred during the 2008 financial crisis.
Sale Page : amazon.com
This product is available
From the Back Cover
An implementation blueprint for SIX SIGMA!
“The Six Sigma Way demystifies Six Sigma with a real-world ‘how-to ‘guide. A good investment for any business planning to launch it.”
–John Biedry, VP Quality & Compliance, Sears Home Services.
Cost reduction…productivity improvement…customer retention…these are the promises of the it quality management system. The Six Sigma Way reveals how GE, Motorola, and numerous other companies are successfully using Six Sigma to fine-tune products and processes, improve performance, and increase profits. Now you can read the roadmap for implementing iyin your manufacturing or service organization.
The authors–who have worked with some of the most visible it companies including GE–provide step-by-step guidance and practical implementation guidelines. Whether your goal is to fix a process problem or implement Six Sigma company-wide, The Six Sigma Way will help you develop an approach customized for your company’s needs and the challenges of the twenty-first century business environment. The Six Sigma Way
- Addresses the challenges and politics of launching, leading, and training people.
- Focuses on implementing the major steps and quality improvement tools.
- Features insights, comments, and examples from business leaders and managers using it in their organizations.