Author: Mike Elvin
- Trading books are a form of accounting ledger that contains records of all tradeable financial assets of a bank.
- Trading books are subject to gains and losses that affect the financial institution directly.
- Losses in a bank’s trading book can have a cascading effect on the global economy, such as those that occurred during the 2008 financial crisis.
Financial Risk Taking
Sale Page : amazon.com
This product is available
Areas covered include:
- Emotions – are they functional or disabling? How do the mechanisms of fear, greed and panic work?
- Motivation and perception – how do belief paradigms affect perception and performance?
- What perceptual errors influence decisions to the trader’s detriment?
- Information processing and risk assessment – how does information overload affect Stress How does stress affect investment decisions?
- Technological and mathematical anxiety – why do we avoid learning the skills we most need? What levels of ability are required?
- Can psychological and biological theories assist in our understanding of investors’ performance?
Table of Contents
List of Figures.
Contrarian Investment Strategies.
- Introduction: Between Scylla and Charybdis.
- Understanding Trading Competence.
- A Comprehensive Model of Trading Competence.
Part A: The Tactical Model of Trading Competence.
Part B: The Strategic Model of Trading Competence.
- Taming Stress to Become a Better Trader.
- The Psychology of Perceptual Bias.
- Emotions, Emotional Intelligence, and the Trader.
- Martial Arts and Budo Zen – Controlling Fear and Self-Sabotage.
- Standards and Criteria for Trading Competence.
1: Reading List.
2: Websites of Interest.
3: Courses and Seminars.
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses. By changing the internal values which are more about member benefits, we have created a completely superior upgrade version with various features as well as the automatic system that surely will offer you a new different experience with more benefits , more time, and cost reduction. We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.
Get: Mike Elvin – Financial Risk Taking