Sale Page : Martin Pring
This product is available
Martin Pring – The Investors Guide to Active Asset Allocation
The Investor’s Guide to Active Asset Allocation offers you the background and analytical tools required to take full advantage of the opportunities found in asset allocation, sector rotation, ETFs, and the business cycle.
Written by renowned technical analyst and best-selling author Martin Pring, the book presents Mr. Pring’s unique Six Business Cycle Stages, explaining why certain asset categories perform better or worse during different phases of the business cycle, and demonstrating how to use intermarket tools and technical analysis to recognize what business cycle stage the market is in.
The Investor’s Guide to Active Asset Allocation provides you with proven investing expertise on:
– Basic Principles of Money Management
– How the Business Cycle Drives the Prices of Bonds, Stocks, and Commodities
– The Pring Six Business Cycle Stages
– Technical Tools that Help to Identify Trend Reversals
– Putting Things into a Long-Term Perspective
– Recognizing Stages Using Easy-to-Follow Indicators as well as Models –How the Ten Market Sectors Fit into the Rotation Process
– How Individual Sectors and Groups Performed in Each of the Six Stages
– Asset Allocation for Specific Stages