Joe Ross – E-mini S&P 500 eBook
“Day trading the E-Mini can be a full-time career for any trader; if you are going to day trade, you may need nothing more than the E-Mini. In this eBook I show you a better, most sensible approach to day trading the E-Mini, based on my own trading experience.”
~ Joe Ross
What do you need to get started with E-Mini trading? For the most part, all you need is a set of charts. No technical studies for trading this market are needed. By the third or fourth bar inclusive of and following the opening, you can sit back to enjoy the fantastic trading patterns made by the E-Mini as it marches towards its session close. Find these secrets in the Day Trading the E-Mini S&P 500™ eBook.
The E-Mini has become the premier market for day trading by retail traders and can be a full-time career for any trader. Day Trading the E-Mini S&P 500™ eBook introduces techniques and methods for day trading the E-Mini S&P 500 futures developed by Joe Ross. After you absorb these lessons additional trading education is available via books, webinars, and private tutoring to become a profitable E-Mini day trader!
The Day Trading the E-Mini S&P 500™ eBook will teach you:
- Preparation – plan for success
- Steps to prepare each day for when the market opens.
- What considerations to look for early.
- How to think like a “market mover” and see through the charts.
- Set healthy expectations and use sound trade management.
- Expectations – the right mindset is crucial
- Learn to understand market situations.
- Learn when to trade and when to stay away.
- Tools of the trade – execute trades successfully
- Chart reading – learn how to read charts and understand reasons prices are moving.
There are no reviews yet.