Investing All-in-One For Dummies Description
Newbies in investing always look for advice to keep their financial accounts making consistent flows of income for months, or even years. Which source of knowledge should you put your faith on? Look no further than what Investing All-in-One For Dummies by Eric Tyson has to offer.
The course provides learners with a broad perspective on everything you need to know about fundamental investing, making you well-prepared for more advanced topics so that you can independently make profitable investments toward your goals.
Here are what you will learn in this course:
- Set short- and long-term investing goals, invest to minimize your tax hit, and develop an investing strategy using a mix of investment vehicles
- Decide when to buy, hold, or sell an investment
- Choose the right mix of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds to create a diversified portfolio
- Identify real estate investment opportunities and find the capital to make purchases
- Execute trades through an online broker instead of using a traditional investment firm
- Evaluate modern investing trends like cryptocurrency and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing