Introduction To Macro Investing Description
A primer on market reading for experienced global macro investors. There will be six 20–45 minute long videos. Additionally helpful for placing institutional research outputs in context. Through the program, you can:
- Recognize the reasons traditional value investing falls short of delivering the desired level of performance.
- Understand the limitations of conventional value investing concepts and techniques.
- Recognize the two major effects of losing your money.
- Recognize how to control and quantify the downside risk of an investment.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- How to interpret financial data
- How to judge how the market will respond to economic data
- How to gauge market size
- Market Comparison
- Derivatives, portfolio/risk management.