How Big Money Traders: A key aspect of systems thinking Description
How Big Money Trades displays the market structure so you may comprehend the fundamental concepts behind the market movements. What is it for? If you master such a feature, you will become the master of the trade game.
Tumultuous market patterns are the nightmares of many traders. But, if you anticipate the forthcoming market changes, you may exploit both uptrends and downtrends to gain huge profits.
Following education on the market structure, the training emphasizes the tried-and-true frameworks of the best specialists, such as Chuck Whitman. Hence, you do not learn from the talking heads but from experienced traders!
Here’s what you can learn:
- Trading fair value rather than price
- Two types of trading by the commercials
- Commitment to Trader Reports
- Companies managing (manipulating) their stock’s price
- The role that credit plays in predicting Bull and Bear Markets
- CDS and the stock price
- Interest rates and equity trends
- Arbitrage by commercials
- Large speculator strategies
- Small speculator behavior
- Market makers
- Order flow
- Bid-Ask spread (not Big Ass spread)
- Positive vs. Negative Reversion Strategies