Networking with Windows Server 2016 (Exam 70-741) Advanced Description
Introduction to Azure DevOps Server by Manu Mitra concentrates to give beginners a well-rounded overview of Azure DevOps Server as a project and test management tool, including the essential concepts and usage in practical real-life scenarios.
By the end of this course, you will be able to know what to do and how to effectively control multiple functionalities in certain situations such as managing software development and creating charts and reports.
Here are what you will learn in this course:
- Lecture – 1 Introduction to DevOps Server and Dashboard
- Lecture – 2 Introduction to Wiki in DevOps
- Lecture – 3 Creation of User Story
- Lecture – 4 Creation of Tasks
- Lecture – 5 Creation and Execution of Test cases
- Lecture – 6 Creation of Bugs
- Lecture – 7 Queries and creation of Charts in DevOps Server