Integrate Arduino, Soft PLC, and HMI using ModBus TCP Description
Integrate Arduino, Soft PLC, and HMI using ModBus TCP will show you how to effectively integrate multiple applications for controlling industrial automation projects in many different approaches, step-by-step demonstrated as the course takes you through the design process of two real projects.
You will get your hands on a good amount of learning resources, ranging from theoretical lectures to videos so that you can expand your knowledge in certain areas like Ladder logic programming, HMI design, VFD driving, and the like.
Here are what you will learn in this course:
- Arduino Integration with CodeSys Soft PLC systems
- Arduino integration with HMI
- Learning how to use ModBus TCP with multiple equipments
- Basic VFD driving using Arduino
- Design HMI screens in two different software
- Designing in Ladder Logic
- Handling Classical VFD devices (Industrial motor drivers)
- Using Arduino to simulate small-size industrial automation projects