Digital Logic (2022) Description
Digital Logic (2022) helps you lay the foundation of a specialized field called digital logic which is regarded as the basics of digital computing and the essential hardware communication between circuits within a computer.
By the end of this course, you will be able to grasp the fundamentals of how digital circuits are designed and operated and can later effectively manipulate and combine operators at high levels for more complex functions, including multiplex, counter, flip-flop, and the like.
Here are what you will learn in this course:
- Basic Concepts of Digital Logic
- Representation of Numbers in Decimal System, Binary System, Octal System, and Hexadecimal System
- Conversion of one system to another system
- Binary Arithmetic
- Various Binary Codes
- Boolean Gates, Truth Tables, Expressions and its Theorems
- The Map Method (K-Map)
- Combinational Circuits and its various Types
- Sequential Circuits with a complete description of its two types i.e. Synchronous and Asynchronous