Implementing Web and Mobile Services on Microsoft Azure Description
Implementing Web and Mobile Services on Microsoft Azure by Mike Pfeiffer helps you lay a sound foundation of knowledge for building an end-to-end delivery pipeline that can effectively be deployed and managed back-end codes for mobile apps in the Azure Cloud.
The course covers the very basics, including everything you need to know about the web and mobile services that can later be a big part of your app development and deployment. More advanced topics such as API management, logic apps, Azure functions, and the like will also be tackled to make sure you will able to handle the basic deployment process as well as other deployment scenarios.
Here are what you will learn in this course:
- Course Overview
- Deploying and Managing Web Apps
- Implementing Azure Functions and WebJobs
- Working with API Management
- Managing Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Developing Azure App Service Logic Apps
- Creating Azure App Service Mobile Apps
- Implementing Azure Service Fabric Apps
- Implementing Third-Party PaaS Solutions
- Designing and Implementing DevOps