Current Surgical Therapy, 14th Edition Description
Current Surgical Therapy, 14th Edition, is a vital tool for written, oral, and recertifying board study as well as a great reference for routine clinical practice. It offers dependable, authoritative guidance on the top general surgery management and treatment options available today. Both residents and practitioners value the topic-focused, highly structured approach as well as the useful, hands-on guidance on choosing and putting contemporary surgical procedures into practice from today’s top general surgeons. This highly renowned volume continues to be the sole surgical reference of its kind, providing an extensive range of topics and only the essential information.
Here’s what you will learn in this book:
- Covers nearly every issue that a general surgeon can experience, condensing voluminous knowledge into manageable chunks.
- Throughout, it offers completely updated content, including concentrated updates to the most popular subjects.
- uses the same simple structure for all of its presentations: illness presentation, pathophysiology, diagnostics, and surgical therapy.
- Eight brand-new surgical movies are included, covering topics like acute mesenteric ischemia, spontaneous and secondary pneumothorax, spigelian, obturator, and lumbar hernias, as well as enteral stents for the treatment of colonic blockage.
- contains more than 2,000 graphics, including hundreds that are brand-new to this edition. These illustrations include line drawings, graphs, algorithms, clinical/operative photographs, micrographs, and radiological scans.
- incorporates critical care, fundamental science, and minimally invasive surgical techniques throughout.