Cisco Routing & Switching (CCNA & CCNP Equivalent) Description
You can install and troubleshoot advanced routing technologies and services, such as Layer 3 services, Infrastructure security, Infrastructure services, and L2 services, by taking an advanced routing, switching, and services networking course.
This course helps you to learn the knowledge and abilities required to set up, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network. As a Network Engineer, this networking course can help you upgrade your skills in preparation for daily networking activities.
Here’s what you will get in this book:
- Routing Concepts
- Default, Static and Dynamic routing
- OSPF (Open Shortest Path First)
- BGP (Border Gateway Protocol)
- Switching Concepts
- STP, VTP, Routing Ports, SVI, L2 & L3
- Access Control Lists Concepts
- Network Address Translation Concepts
- IP services VRRP, NHRP, GLBP, etc
- Etherchannel, Switchport security