Blockchain Technology for Smart Grids; Implementation, management and security (Energy Engineering) Description
These needs can be met by blockchain technology thanks to smart contracts, peer-to-peer energy trade, and immutable transactions. A blockchain is a digital transaction log that is accessible via the whole computer network. Blockchain has the potential to enable the smart grid when used with sensors to monitor energy flows.
After a brief introduction, chapters on blockchain integration, smart grids powered by IoT and blockchain, sensor use, security and privacy, machine and deep learning use, energy storage and transaction, and cryptocurrency use are covered.
Here’s what you will learn in this book:
- Blockchain: a new era of technology
- Integration of blockchain with I0T-enable sensor networks for smart grids
- Blockchain technology as a solution to address security and privacy issues in IoT
- Secured energy-efficient routing protocol with game-based fuzzy Q-learning approach for smart grid systems
- Blockchain-based secured I0-enables smart grid system
- Deployment of IoT-based sensor data management in smart grids
- Security and privacy of smart grid data and management using blockchain technology
- Machine learning and deep-learning algorithms for blockchain and IoT-driven smart grids
- Cloud computing-based techniques for blockchain-based smart grids
- Smart grids: energy storage and translation
- Development of novel cryptocurrencies for IoT-blockchain-enabled smart grid platforms