The addition of artificial neural network computing to traditional pattern recognition has given rise to a new, different, and more powerful methodology that is presented in this interesting book.
Pattern Recognition with Neural Networks in C++
Sale Page :amazon.com
This product is available
- Provides complete code that will assist experimental design
- Unlike other books, this one covers neural network methodologies and details the pattern recognition problem
- Allows readers to make a wiser design choice with a predictable and effective neural application
- Written in a style accessible to both novices and experienced practitioners
- Includes a 3.5″, IBM compatible, diskette containing the programs in the book
There are no reviews yet.