At Wyckoff Analytics we offer you an exciting educational path to increase your trading profits through a series of interactive webinars based on the pioneering market insights of legendary trader and educator, Richard D. Wyckoff. Many successful professional traders use the Wyckoff Method to read price bars and volume to infer the intentions of large institutions (“the smart money”), and thus to anticipate (and profit from!) future price movement.
The Wyckoff Method works well on all time frames in which institutional traders and other large-scale professionals operate, including intra-day, swing trading (days to weeks), and longer-term investing (months to years).
Sale Page : wyckoffanalytics.com
This product is available
Wyckoff Tools and Technical Analysis Tools Together!
Specifically, Roman and Corey cover:
- Wyckoff traders often focus on entering trades only when the price is poised to leave a trading range. However, many excellent opportunities for shorter-term trades occur repeatedly within consolidations!
- To demonstrate this, Roman describes the unfolding of Wyckoff Phases in trading ranges (both accumulation and distribution), including Wyckoff events and their characteristic price and volume signatures, as well as trading tactics geared to these predictable events.
- Then Corey demonstrates WHICH indicators are most appropriate for each Wyckoff Phase, and how best to use these indicators, both to confirm (or not!) our structural analysis and even to alert us to additional opportunities or possible dangers!
- Once a trend is underway, we need to know what scenarios to expect in order to manage our trades or to initiate new positions within the trend.
- In this series, Roman and Corey examine trending price and volume behaviors from a Wyckoff perspective (Roman), and then highlight which indicators are the most reliable to use in trending environments and how to extract high-probability trading signals from them (Corey).
Indicators in Context:
- Corey has been rigorously studying and screening numerous indicators in relation to Wyckoff market structure; here he presents only those very few that have made the cut, including trending, momentum and oscillating indicators.
- Throughout these sessions we use a Wyckoff framework to provide meaningful contextual interpretations of indicator signals, discussing not only when to use which indicators, but also when to pay attention to and when to disregard the signals.
- Roman and Corey present a variety of case studies illustrating the effectiveness of the Wyckoff Plus approach in multiple time frames, from intra-day to weekly.
- These webinars are intended for intermediate and advanced traders. Hone your edge and increase your trading confidence with our Wyckoff Plus approach!