Fixed Income Markets Certification by Wall Street Prep walks you through the knowledge and practice about corporate bonds, credit analysis, the impact of seniority and collateral.
Fixed Income Markets Certification by Wall Street Prep equips you with the techniques to become a successful Fixed Income Trader
The Fixed Income Markets Certification by Wall Street Prep clarifies how to gain insight into the bonds, yields and cash flows with the aid of Bloomberg terminals. The certification program includes seven sub-courses and three as the bonuses, covering the powerful methods, tools and setups. The following content shares with you the highlights in each sub-course or module in the Fixed Income Markets Certification by Wall Street Prep.
- Module 1 provides the fundamentals of the financial markets, in terms of the operation, the Buy side and Sell side investors, as well as the Fixed Income Products.
- Module 2 shares the walk-through of Bonds and Fixed Income Trading alongside the instruction on the Supply and Demand law, the changes in Prices and Yields, etc
- Module 3 shows the Economics and the impacts of Central Banks on the trading performance and trends in the market, which affects your trading management.
- Module 4 uncovers the solid foundation for bonds markets and derivative markets, the Money Markets, through the discussion of LIBOR, the Eurodollar market and SOFR, etc.
- Module 5 leverages the insights of Money Markets to instruct the Bond Maths and Bond Returns with the aid of Government Bonds.
- Module 6 sheds light on how the Corporate Bonds are priced, valued and traded with the explicit instruction and illustration of examples.
- Module 7 uncovers the Mortgage Backed Securities through the CPR, and PSA prepayment models as well as the influence on the Weighted Average Life, etc.
- The bonus courses include Crash Course in Bonds and Debt, Debt Capital Markets Primer, How to Survive Day 1 in the Debt Capital Markets.
For more information about the Fixed Income Markets Certification by Wall Street Prep, such as the samples, screenshots of files and prices, feel free to contact our team for support via Skype, Email, Live chats on our website.
About Wall Street Prep
Wall Street Prep has been trusted as one of the leading training organizations about the financial markets. There are various training programs that help you gain the fundamentals of trading and investing as well as the advanced concepts. The comprehensive courses of the Wall Street Prep are designed to help you develop your own career path with the professional support from the top traders and investors sharing the adaptable techniques and strategies. Moreover, you can also develop your self-study mindset with the session having the same name in the Wall Street Prep. The trading and investing independence is the ultimate goal of the Wall Street Prep courses.