TLM Playbook 2022 Description
These and many other financial decision-making errors can be avoided if we are aware of the biases that lead to them, which is what behavioral finance is all about. The TLM Playbook 2022 by Launch Pass looks at these common errors and pinpoints the areas where we are most susceptible to them. The goal of this course is to teach participants how to make better financial decisions in the future regarding their spending, saving, and investing.
Also, you’ll learn the fundamental ideas underlying the psychology of decision-making in risky and uncertain situations, with a focus on real-world applications for those in charge of managing assets and creating investment portfolios.
Here are what you will learn in this course:
- Behavioral finance, how it varies from traditional finance, and how it affects financial markets
- The most frequent self-deception biases, their sources, and viable preventative methods
- The real-life examples, learn about cognitive biases and their basic causes
- The most frequent emotional biases and provide instances of their causes
- The loss aversion and the biases that contribute to it
- The herding effect and other social dynamics influence decision-making