The Thursday Morning Income Strategy is covered in depth in this three-hour Trading Concepts video course. You’ll learn how to choose your stock, calculate the expected move, estimate the 2-day projection, choose the appropriate approach, launch and manage your trade, and much more. Todd Mitchell will also show you how to evaluate your own performance, improve your execution, and find the best brokers. This three-hour online video also includes slides for each session as well as other program resources to help you make money even faster with this method.
Here’s how the Thursday Morning Income Strategy of Trading Concepts works:
- Step 1: Select a candidate for the underlying stock.
- Step 2: Determine the anticipated movement. This is the amount of movement that has been factored into the price of an option between now and the expiration date. Market makers price inside a predetermined range. However, even if your broker does not offer this feature, Todd Mitchell will demonstrate how to compute the range accurately.
- Step 3: Forecast the weather for the following two days. Not only is this method simplified in today’s market, but you only have to forecast for two days – not the traditional 4-6 weeks.
- Step 4: Determine the Options strategy.
- Step 5: On Thursday morning, at the opening bell, enter your position. Then you may simply unwind and get on with your life. There is no need to permanently attach your eyeballs to your computer.
- Step 6: Manage your position or resign. On Friday afternoon, it’s no big deal if the price moves in the wrong way. If the price has increased in the desired direction, it is now time to maximize your earnings.