Hill uses the success stories of millionaires from his period, including Andrew Carnegie, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, and others, to demonstrate his principles in the original 1937 edition of Think and Grow Rich. Arthur R. Pell, Ph.D., a well-known author, lecturer, and consultant in human resources management who is an authority on using Hill’s ideas, skillfully weaves anecdotes about how modern millionaires and billionaires, like Bill Gates, Mary Kay Ash, Dave Thomas, and Sir John Templeton, came to be wealthy into the updated version.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
What do you want most?
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Three feet from gold.
- A fifty-cent lesson in persistence
Chapter 2: Desire
- The starting point of all achievement
- The first step toward riches
- Desire outwits mother nature
Chapter 3: Faith.
- The second step toward riches.
Chapter 4: Auto-suggestion.
- The medium for influencing the subconscious mind
- The third step toward riches
Chapter 5: Specialized knowledge
- The fourth step toward riches
Chapter 6: Imagination
- The workshop of the mind
- The fifth step toward riches
Chapter 7: Organized Planning
- The crystallization of desire into action
- The sixth step toward riches
Chapter 8: Decision
- The mastery of procrastination
- The seventh step toward riches
Chapter 9: Persistence
- The sustained effort necessary to induce faith.
- The eighth step toward riches.
Chapter 10: Power of the mastermind
- The driving force
- The ninth step toward riches.
- Chapter 11: The mystery of sex transmutation
- The tenth step toward riches.
- Why men seldom succeed before forty
Chapter 12: The subconscious mind
- The connecting link
- The eleventh step toward riches
Chapter 13: The brain.
- A broadcasting and receiving station for thought.
- The twelfth step toward riches.
Chapter 14: The sixth sense2
- The door to the temple of wisdom
- The thirteenth step toward riches.
Chapter 15: How to outwit the six ghosts of fear.
- The six basic fears.
- The fear of poverty.
- Symptoms of the fear of poverty.
- Symptoms of the fear of criticism
- The fear of ill health.
- Symptoms of the fear of ill health.
- The fear of loss of love
- Symptoms of the fear of loss of love
- The fear of old age.
- Symptoms of the fear of old age.
- The fear of death.
- Symptoms of the fear of death.
- Old man worry
- The devil’s workshop.
- The seventh basic evil.
- How to protect yourself against negative influences.
- Self-analysis test questions.
- “Fifty-seven” famous alibis by old man if.