Sale Page : thetradingframework.com
This product is available
Spread trading futures is less risk than trading outrights and can help traders grow their accounts more steadily than outrights alone. Traders looking for ways to reduce risk in futures positions should seriously consider spreads.
In times like these, no one knows when the next Greece is going to happen.
Futures spreads can help protect your risk against unexpected events and volatility.
Futures spreads can reduce leverage and allow traders to take positions without the need for tight stops that will most likely just stop them out.
What is covered:
- Lean how to use the NEW MarketDelta Desktop for Trading Spreads (Based upon the CQG Integrated Client System). Learn why this will be the platform of choice for trading spreads.
- Examples of reducing margin with spreads.
- Getting legged and execution strategies in MarketDelta Desktop.
- When not to spread.
- Mean reverting spreads.
- Examples of Commodity Spreads with products likeCocoa, Coffee and Energy.
- Market Profile versus Candlestick\Bar charts for Spreads.
- Costs involved in spreading futures.
- Calender Rolls.
- Commodity Rolls.
- Queue position and spreading examples.
- DMA (Direct Market Access) via specialised FCM’s Versus Retail broker setups.