The Organizational Engineering Approach to Project Management: The Revolution in Building and Managing Effective Teams Description
This is the first book to use OE and I-OptTM for project management. The authors clearly describe how to apply this special OE / I-OptTM technique to any business or sector that makes use of project management. The text introduces the fundamentals of OE, explains how it applies from the perspective of project management, illustrates how to use OE to solve common people problems, and concludes by offering step-by-step applications for both new and ongoing projects.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- Adapt to changing situations
- Apply the most appropriate and effective level of project management disciplines
- Maximize individual and team strengths
- Minimize individual and team weaknesses
- Match people to more appropriate tasks