The Options Foundation Course approach combines in-depth technical analysis with a broad, fundamental perspective. His tried-and-true trading setups help him spot big directional plays that he leverages with both options and futures, as well as neutral times for income trading chances when market conditions are a little quiet. He enters many of these plays using his distinctive indicator, “the Squeeze,” since he enjoys being in the trade before anybody else.
What will you learn?
- Options 101: Everything You Really Need to Know (Forget the Rest)
- How to Profit From Maximum Leverage (with Minimum Risk)
- Which Stocks and ETFs to Trade (and Which Ones to Avoid)
- How to Avoid the Most Common Pitfalls For New Options Traders
- The Simple Secret to Using Implied Volatility to Your Advantage
- The Fastest Way to Grow a Small Account with Options