Textbook of Community Psychiatry: American Association for Community Psychiatry (2nd ed. 2022 Edition) Description
As the field of clinical care has been continuously making advancements, community psychiatrists must also work hard to keep up with the quick paces and shifts in public policies as well as the changes in the economic climate.
Textbook of Community Psychiatry: American Association for Community Psychiatry will surely make your effort more smooth and easier as it covers a wide range of topics regarding significant changes in different fields, including politics and social studies.
Here are what you will learn in this course:
- Basic pillars of the field
- Evidence-based interventions
- Telepsychiatry and technological aids
- Trauma-informed services
- Integrated health systems
- Social determinants of health
- Structural discrimination