Author: Peter Pande
- Trading books are a form of accounting ledger that contains records of all tradeable financial assets of a bank.
- Trading books are subject to gains and losses that affect the financial institution directly.
- Losses in a bank’s trading book can have a cascading effect on the global economy, such as those that occurred during the 2008 financial crisis.
Sale Page : amazon.com
This product is available
From the Back Cover
The First Six Sigma Primer Written Especially for EmployeesSix Sigma has gained an avid following among executives and managers for its ability to reduce cycle time, eliminate product defects, and dramatically increase customer involvement and satisfaction. But it can’t work without widespread employee involvement and commitment. What Is Six Sigma? explains, for employees, the core ideas behind it, the crucial roles and responsibilities employees have in a Six Sigma initiative, and how it can benefit them.
This concise introduction to Six Sigma explains what questions to ask when it is first introduced in an organization, then answers those questions in straightforward and easy-to-read style. Look to it for real-world descriptions of:
- The fundamentals and foundations
- The essential roles employees play
- The changes and challenges they are likely to see
- Case studies of employees using Six Sigma to identifyand correctmajor problems
More than a “quality” program, it is a business initiative that helps every area of an organization meet the changing needs of its customers, profitably. What Is Six Sigma? will help spread the message of Six Sigma around any organization simply and clearly.
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses. We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.