Microsoft Excel – The Ultimate Excel Course from ZandaX Description
This is the option for you if you’re a beginning Excel user looking to advance to the greatest level you can manage or an experienced user looking for a combined “best practice” refresher, skills enhancer, and reference for whatever you may need in the future.
You receive a workbook and exercises with every ZandaX Microsoft course. You can download these from the brief “General Introduction” module at the beginning of each course. These are fantastic addition since they let you put the skills you learn into practice.
Here’s what you will learn in this book:
- There are FOUR courses available that contain all the information you need to advance from total beginner to expert Excel user.
- You can download the workbooks for each course within the initial “Introduction” module so you can practice and consolidate what you have learned.
- This fantastic four-course package covers everything from learning the interface to functions and formulas to LOOKUPs, PivotTables, and VBA. To view more, click here!
- Introduction course topics include: Basics of Workbooks, the Excel User Interface, and Editing Tools Work with charts – Formatting – Printing/Viewing –
- The Advanced File Tasks, Functions & Formulas, Tables, Data Tools, and More About Charts topics are covered in the Intermediate course. – Spikelines
- Grouping & Outlining and Subtotals are topics covered in the ADVANCED course. What If Pivot Tables, Pivot Charting, LOOKUPs, and an introduction to Macros