Author: Ken Wolff
Ken Wolff is the founder, president, and head trader of Mtrader.com, the first online instructional chatroom service for day traders. He authored the popular online workbook Momentum Investing and is coauthor of the CD-ROM course Mtrader Interactive Day Trading.
Sale Page : Ken Wolff
This product is available
This record was the icing on the cake to a year of volatile victories for the NASDAQ, which experienced the largest one-year gain ever for a major market index. Momentum has never been more important.
From the Back Cover
High-Powered Strategies for Understandingand Profiting fromPredictable Rules of Market Momentum
Whatever your style or trading experience, you can use these low-risk, high-percentage techniques and strategies to:
- Determine market dynamics by tracking movement throughout the trading day
- Confidently identifyand act onshort-term market tops and bottoms
- Master momentum techniques including gainers, dumpers, and gap plays
From the Introduction
Every second of every trading day, literally one-half of executed trades have the potential to generate immediate profits.Traders who understand how to recognize and use this momentum can greatly increase their percentage of profitable tradesevery second of every trading day.
Trading on Momentum utilizes detailed charts, graphs, and examples to outline and explain the dynamic trading method called momentum trading. A step-by-step guidebook for quickly identifying market turning pointsthen getting in and out for a quick profitTrading on Momentum discusses:
- Tracking stocks and analyzing their trading patternsthereby replacing guesswork with solid research and knowledge
- Preparing properly for the openwhen the day’s best trading opportunities consistently occur
- Using the Level II Time of Sales Ticker to determine the strength of the trend in a particular stock
- Understanding which news stories will propel a stock upward or downwardand trading each end of the oscillation
- Methods to tailor your trading style based on historic, verifiable time-of-day trading behaviors