Author: Jeff Cooper
Jeff Cooper was born in Los Angeles where he enrolled in the Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps at Los Angeles High School. He graduated from Stanford University with a bachelor’s degree in political science. He received a regular commission in the United States Marine Corps (USMC) in September 1941. During World War II he served in the Pacific theatre with the Marine Detachment aboard USS Pennsylvania. After the Korean War, the Marine Corps declined his application to remain on active duty. In the mid-1960s, he received a master’s degree in history from the University of California, Riverside. From the late 1950s through the early 1970s, he was a part-time high school and community college history teacher.
Sale Page : Jeff Cooper
This product is available
Following up on his original collection of trading methods in Hit & Run Trading, is Jeff Cooper’s second and equally exceptional book, Hit & Run Trading Volume II – recently updated!
Discover how to capture the explosive moves in stocks in his latest work containing:
- Readily identifiable patterns you can consistently count on
- 21 fully illustrated chapters with over 100 sample charts of real trades
- PLUS answers and insight into the most frequently asked questions about short-term trading
- 16 personal trading strategies
- Over 200 information-packed pages in a large 8½ x 11 format
- Cooper’s finest learning sheets that will serve as your personal coach on a daily basis
- With or without Volume I, you’ll find plenty of new, high-profit potential strategies and methods in Jeff Cooper’s newly updated Hit and Run Trading II.
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses. By changing the internal values which are more about member benefits, we have created a completely superior upgrade version with various features as well as the automatic system that surely will offer you a new different experience with more benefits , more time, and cost reduction. We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.
Get: Jeff Cooper – Hit & Run Trading II