Investopedia Academy – Investing for Beginners
Sale Page: academy
This product is available
What will I learn?
- Build an investment portfolio focused on creating real, long-term wealth
- Navigate Exchange Traded Funds, dividend stocks, and other trading instruments
- Diversify and when to rebalance during bull or bear markets
- Make your own investment decisions based on research and market trends
- Generate dependable, consistent income with dividends, while reducing portfolio volatility
This course includes:
- Over 78 lessons of on-demand video, exercises, and interactive content
- Lifetime access to course so you can watch and rewatch whenever you want
This course is for beginner investors, even with small amounts of money, looking to take investing into their own hands.
About the Instructor
CFAJohn Jagerson is a CFA and CMT charter holder and a founder of Learning Markets, which provides analysis and education for individual and professional investors. He is an author or co-author of five books on investing, currencies, bonds, and stocks. John has appeared in outlets like Forbes.com, BBC Radio, Nasdaq.com, and CBS for his financial strategy expertise. After graduating with a B.S. in Business from Utah Valley University, John completed the PLD program at Harvard Business School. Once the markets close each day, he can be found back on his mountain bike or in his running shoes on the trails of the Wasatch Mountains near his home.
Students are Saying…
I was a big fan of Investing of Beginners. John Jagerson was extremely precise, very thorough in his explanations, and quite easy to follow.
Investopedia Academy provided me the tools to expand my financial analysis skills with a fun and easy to understand course.
Options for Beginners is an outstanding course that is well structured and easy to navigate. I really valued the professional approach of Luke. I now feel confident to go out and do some basic options trades after taking this course.
The Become A Day Trader Course was really well done. I stepped away from trading years ago to run my own business. As I am approaching retirement, I wanted to get back into it, but needed to get my feet wet somehow. David Green’s credibility and personality was a big deal to me, he explains everything in a clear and simple way.
The way JC explains the details of Technical Analysis to a beginner like myself is amazing and the content is so rich. I can already apply the information in this course to my swing trading strategy. I am now able to identify my past mistakes and am making better trading decisions because of it.