Improving the Value of Your Time Description
One of the keys to success always lies in your productivity. Unfortunately, such an aspect is not something you can improve in a matter of a day or two unless you train under the guidance of a professional. That’s when Improving the Value of Your Time by Dave Crenshaw comes in handy.
The course shows you the most effective way to enhance your productivity by helping you understand which types of activities should be prioritized while keeping any unnecessary distractions at bay. By the end of this course, you should be able to not only increase your worth per hour but also manage your teams and long-term plans.
Here are what you will learn in this course:
- What is your time worth?
- What you need to know
- Your Most Valuable Activities
- The relationship between time and value
- What are your most valuable activities?
- Protect your time
- Offload less valuable activities
- Build Value with Coworkers
- Build value by being helpful
- Explore your most valuable activities
- Build a plan for improved delegation
- Strategies to Improve Value
- How focus builds your value
- Stay on top of trends
- Build what is above and beyond
- Track your time
- Next steps