How To Analyze People Description
If a person has past and does things for his future, his action can somewhat be studied and deducted into insightful information, including parts of his historical profile or his tendency in choosing options. These are the topics that How To Analyze People by Jason Goleman will help you understand and even master. By the end of this course, learners will be able to develop their own ability to draw information from just mere observation.
Here are what you will learn in this course:
- How to spot a fake smile from a genuine one.
- Different types of physical behaviors that make up a person’s body language and what emotions they convey.
- How to see past the psychological masks people wear to protect themselves and get a more accurate reading of their true personality.
- Dark psychology techniques in practice across the globe that work well with psychoanalysis and other people reading skills in order to advance your personal perception abilities.
- Tips and tricks on how to become better at reading and understanding the people you interact with on a daily basis regardless of how well you know them or how long the interaction lasts.