Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 14th Edition Description
Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics has served as the gold standard for authority and precision in defining the uses and actions of therapeutic drugs in connection to physiology and pathophysiology for more than 50 years. Numerous medical professionals and students have been helped to gain a thorough understanding of the medications necessary for illness prevention, diagnosis, and treatment thanks to the text’s careful balancing of basic science and clinical applications.
This Fourteenth Edition features 53 new contributions, 600+ pictures, and five new chapters. Goodman & Gilman’s is more than just a textbook; it serves as a practical guide for a reasonable and efficient drug prescription in everyday practice.
Here’s what you will learn in this book:
- Section I: General Principles
- Section II: Neuropharmacology
- Section III: Modulation of Pulmonary, Renal, and Cardiovascular
- Section IV: Inflammation, Immunomodulation, and Hematopoiesis
- Section V: Endocrine Pharmacology
- Section VI: Gastrointestinal Pharmacology
- Section VII: Chemotherapy of Infectious Diseases
- Section VIII: Pharmacotherapy of Neoplastic Disease
- Section IX: Special Systems Pharmacology