Frederick D.S.Choi – International Finance & Accounting Handbook (3rd Ed.)
Sale Page : Frederick D.S.Choi
This product is available
The International Accounting and Finance Handbook is an excellent reference for assisting those with interests or responsibilities concerning the international dimensions of accounting, reporting, and control and finance. It provides the tools for managers who need to come to grip with the differences in accounting principles, financial disclosure and auditing practices in the worldwide finance and accounting arena.
- Provides an overview of international accounting and finance issues
- Contributors are from Big-5 firms, top legal and finance firms, and well-known academics
- Author is a leading academic expert in international accounting and finance with a great deal of practical consulting experience
- Shows important trends in international finance and accounting
- Provides practical examples and case studies
From the Publisher
A useful reference guide that aides those who have international business and financial interests. Provides an in-depth look into the international dimensions of accounting, reporting, and control and finance. It highlights major differences in accounting principles around the world. –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
Global business is a fact of life, and those whose decisions encompass the international dimensions of financial analysis, reporting, and control must thoroughly understand numerous issues in the international finance and accounting arena.